top of page
- Thu 08 Jun08ThuJunWarrior Conference 2023/Word of Life Bible InstituteJun 08, 8:10 PM – Jun 10, 12:00 PMWord of Life Bible Institute, 4230 Glendale Rd, Pottersville, NY 12860, USAThe Warrior Conference is an incredible opportunity for men to come together to experience God, connect with other men, and have a lot of fun along the way. Warrior conference exists to equip and empower men to build a relationship with God and with each other so that we never go to battle alone!
- Jun 10, 10:00 AMMount Hope Christian Center, 3 McGinnis Dr, Burlington, MA 01803, USAJoin church missions leaders and Perspectives alumni from across New England to be inspired and equipped by Dr. Paul Borthwick, to better undertake unique task of mobilizing the New England church for participation in the Great Commission today!
- Thu 15 Jun15ThuJunSaving Your Marriage Before it Starts/Online ClassJun 15, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMOnline ClassAre you preparing for your wedding or looking for an ideal wedding gift for that couple heading down the aisle? Let us prepare you for your marriage. SYMBIS is a faith-based marriage prep program that has helped tens of thousands of couples start their journey together on the best possible foot!
- Sun 18 Jun18SunJunJoni & Friends New England Family Retreat 1/Barbara C. Harris CampJun 18, 12:00 PM – Jun 22, 12:00 PMBarbara C. Harris Camp, 108 Wally Stone Ln, Greenfield, NH 03047, USAThis five-day Family Retreat offers a haven for families living with disability. In a fully accessible camp environment, families who have an adult loved one with a disability find rejuvenation and encouragement in Christ. Join as a family or volunteer with us!
- Wed 21 Jun21WedJunEvergreen One Day/Valley Community Baptist ChurchJun 21, 9:00 AM – 3:20 PMValley Community Baptist Church, 590 W Avon Rd, Avon, CT 06001, USACome and engage in critical conversations about Spiritual Formation, Effective Communication, Kingdom Leadership, and Spiritual Friendship. Experience a series of masterclasses and interactive learning spaces, and set the course for your health as a leader in the months and years ahead!
- Thu 22 Jun22ThuJunEmpowered: A 3DM Prayer & Worship Event/Victory Point MinistriesJun 22, 6:00 PM – Jun 24, 12:00 PMVictory Point Ministries, 11530 Ransom St, Holland, MI 49424, USA3DM is leaning into radical prayer & fasting. This is a retreat for those wanting to seek Jesus & encounter the Holy Spirit. It's not just for your pastor or leaders around you. If you're wanting to seek Jesus and worship - this is for you!
- Fri 23 Jun23FriJunGreater Boston Reentry Summit/Roxbury Community CollegeJun 23, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PMRoxbury Community College, 1234 Columbus Ave, Boston, MA 02120, USAThe Greater Boston Reentry Summit establishes links between programs and services in prison and those on the outside, to define the services needed, and to create a re-integration infrastructure that could sustain the necessary support to break the cycle of repeated violations and incarceration.
- Jun 24, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PMGordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, 130 Essex St, South Hamilton, MA 01982, USAExplore God's heart for immigrant and refugees in our world today by searching the stories of immigration in the Bible. This conference seeks to empower pastors and Christian leaders with tools to positively and proactively serve their immigrant communities, and to mobilize Christian leaders.
- Fri 30 Jun30FriJunAll Heaven Broke Loose: Outreach Play/East Baptist ChurchMoreMultiple DatesJun 30, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMEast Baptist Church, 300 Western Ave, Lynn, MA 01904, USAThis Christian play looks into the thoughts of Biblical characters who we don’t often hear from, using Scripture and historical data to present biblical narratives in fresh new ways!
- Jul 20, 11:30 AMPioneer Valley Church of Christ, 85 Montcalm St, Chicopee, MA 01020, USAIt doesn’t matter how big or small your city is - it's full of people who matter to God. And knowing as much as you can about the city where you minister, and the people who live in it, allows you to better know the heartbeat of your flock and to serve their needs with love and greater focus.
- Sat 22 Jul22SatJulCounseling Conference with Dr. George T. Crabb/DeeringJul 22, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PMDeering, 395 Wolf Hill Rd, Deering, NH 03244, USAJoin us for a one-day Biblical counseling seminar at His Mansion Ministries. We will hear four lectures from Dr. George T. Crabb, author of "See No Evil" on topics such as addiction including pornography and sexual addiction, and depression and anxiety.
- Thu 03 Aug03ThuAugSoulfest/Topsfield FairgroundsAug 03, 10:30 AM – Aug 05, 11:00 PMTopsfield Fairgrounds, 207 Boston St, Topsfield, MA 01983, USAThe purpose of SoulFest is to celebrate God’s love and encourage all who attend to live from the inside out as soul-connected, risk-taking Believers in God’s love. A clearer understanding of God’s love will increase our capacity to love ourselves and our neighbors! Join us for this summer festival!
- Aug 03, 12:00 PM – Aug 04, 12:00 PMOnline Conference, Multiple LocationsNew England Churches will host GLS 2023 with live broadcasts, where world-class leaders will share their insights for growing your leaders to support our kingdom work. Afterwards, Vision New England offers complementary Leadership Workshops to accelerate individual implementation of these learnings.
- Sat 12 Aug12SatAugRun Alpha Training - Andover/Free Christian ChurchAug 12, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMFree Christian Church, 31 Elm St, Andover, MA 01810, USADo you want to learn how to run a Alpha cohort? Join us in Andover, MA, and be equipped to make disciples for $25 which covers materials and lunch!
- Sun 13 Aug13SunAugJoni & Friends New England Family Retreat 2/Barbara C. Harris CampAug 13, 12:00 PM – Aug 17, 12:00 PMBarbara C. Harris Camp, 108 Wally Stone Ln, Greenfield, NH 03047, USAThis five-day Family Retreat offers a haven for families living with disability. In a fully accessible camp environment, families who have an adult loved one with a disability find rejuvenation and encouragement in Christ. Join as a family or volunteer with us!
- Sun 20 Aug20SunAugJoni & Friends New England Family Retreat 3/Barbara C. Harris CampAug 20, 12:00 PM – Aug 24, 12:00 PMBarbara C. Harris Camp, 108 Wally Stone Ln, Greenfield, NH 03047, USAThis five-day Family Retreat offers a haven for families living with disability. In a fully accessible camp environment, families who have an adult loved one with a disability find rejuvenation and encouragement in Christ. Join as a family or volunteer with us!
- Oct 07, 9:30 AMOnline ClassesUsing cognitive-behavioral and biblical principles, this unique class will help men to get the respect that they need in a healthier way. Sometimes as men our anger gets the best of us. Perhaps to the point of disrupting our life. Sometimes we need extra support to transform our anger and heal.
- Tue 17 Oct17TueOctBoston RELATE One Day/Lifesong ChurchOct 17, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMLifesong Church, 65 Gilmore Dr, Sutton, MA 01590, USALifesong Church is honored to host you and your team at the 2023 Boston RELATE One Day in association with ARC! As always, our time together will provide opportunity for us to worship collectively, build relationships, learn from impactful leaders, all while having fun together!
bottom of page