top of page
- Sat 07 Oct07SatOctKathy Troccoli: Live Life to the Fullest/Wintonbury Church
- Oct 07, 9:30 AMOnline ClassesUsing cognitive-behavioral and biblical principles, this unique class will help men to get the respect that they need in a healthier way. Sometimes as men our anger gets the best of us. Perhaps to the point of disrupting our life. Sometimes we need extra support to transform our anger and heal.
- Oct 10, 9:00 AMOnline EventAs mental health needs rise, we want to equip Christians to effectively serve those facing mental health challenges. Spiritual First Aid, Hope Made Strong, & Mental Health & the Church Initiative at Biola’s Rosemead School of Psychology present a free one-day virtual event to learn and be equipped!
- Thu 12 Oct12ThuOctMassachusetts Small Town Summit/Pepperell Christian Fellowship
- Oct 13, 1:30 PM – Oct 14, 2:30 PMGrace Church, 353 River Rd, Hudson, MA 01749, USAOver two powerful days, we will delve into practical ways to bring incredible impact into our neighborhoods, leave a lasting change in our communities by raising the spiritual climate and paving a way for personal transformation.
- Oct 13, 6:00 PMThe Fellowship , 604 Foundry St, South Easton, MA 02375, USAJoin us for fellowship, food, worship and a message. This is a meeting of the Interdenominational Christian Men’s Network - a men’s ministry committed to being a Godly influence in our communities, pointing men to Christ and serving local churches by developing effective men’s ministries.
- Oct 13, 7:00 PM – Oct 14, 7:00 PMHaverhill, Haverhill, MA, USAJoin us as offer valuable equipping workshops on various topics, and welcome the Holy Spirit to come, re-create; reframe our stories in the light of redemption, restore our vision of the beauty of Jesus, and reveal His Kingdom life that is springing up in our midst!
- Oct 17, 9:00 AMLifesong Church, 65 Gilmore Dr, Sutton, MA 01590, USAWe're looking forward to linking arms with you for many reasons, but most importantly to advance the name of Jesus and His Kingdom here in the Northeast, together. The 2023 Relate Conference, A One Day Collaboration with ARC Gather, will provide an incredible opportunity for us to get together!
- Oct 17, 12:00 PMHamilton, 130 Essex St, South Hamilton, MA 01982, USAIn this forum, we'll examine mental health concerns of Asian Americans and pastoral counseling issues in the Asian American context. Moreover, we will explore creative models of counseling that will encourage and equip our churches to increase mental health awareness and improve our caregiving.
- Thu 26 Oct26ThuOctConnecticut Small Town Summit/Federated Church of Willington
- Nov 09, 8:30 AMHamilton, 130 Essex St, South Hamilton, MA 01982, USAExplore the dynamics of making disciples of Jesus who can join God in his mission. Discover the principles of going from having a ministry to leading a movement: reproducing disciple-making disciples instead of just recruiting more volunteers.
- Fri 10 Nov10FriNovDiscipleship and Mission Workshop at The Rock Church/The Rock ChurchNov 10, 3:30 PM – Nov 11, 5:00 PMThe Rock Church , 66 Gorham Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074, USAExplore the dynamics of making disciples of Jesus who can join God in his mission. Discover the principles of going from having a ministry to leading a movement: reproducing disciple-making disciples instead of just recruiting more volunteers.
- Tue 14 Nov14TueNovSoul Care Retreat: The Assurance of Hope/Online Retreat
- Nov 28, 12:00 PMHamilton, 130 Essex St, South Hamilton, MA 01982, USAFor those of us who long to see God’s glory spread everywhere, throughout the world, it’s worth asking: is the case for privileging large-place ministry compelling? Is it possible to live a fruitful and significant life devoted to small-place ministry? If so, how ought we to go about it?
bottom of page