Practical Ministry Training
You've asked us to provide equipping for leaders without formal training. So we recorded video primers with Rev. Dr. J. Anthony Lloyd, senior pastor of Greater Framingham Community Church!
IS GOD CALLING FOR THE RENEWAL OF HIS CHURCH?
We brought more than 100 diverse New England leaders together in focus groups to identify what we believe God wants to change in His Church.
Through all the confusion, hurt, partisanship, and frustration of the last few years, these leaders firmly believe God is calling us back to faithfully make disciples, do justice, and foster unity to better share Jesus. In other words, the renewal of His people and His Church.
This is a job for all of us, with the Holy Spirit. We're leveraging all we can to help God's people adapt and answer Him faithfully. To learn more about what we're doing, check out our "What We Do" page here, or find resources below!
You can find a more in-depth look at our research on our Church in Action Podcast!
God is doing something different in New England than I've ever seen in my forty years in ministry here.
Dan Clymer, Retired Church Planter
- Jun 02, 7:30 PMCongregación León de Judá, 20 Reed St, Boston, MA 02118, USAIsabelle Oliveras - 14 year old Christian Singer/Songwriter born on June 12, 2008 in Queens, New York, join us for this bilingual event as we honor both her and Roberto Miranda!
- Jun 03, 9:30 AM – 2:00 PMTremont Temple Baptist Church, 88 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02108, USADepression and anxiety are common struggles. How do we think about these things correctly and respond with the hope of Christ? Join us on Saturday, June 3rd as we discuss Depression, Anxiety, and the Christian Life.
- Sat 03 Jun03SatJunNew Hampshire Night of Worship and Prayer/Grace Capital ChurchJun 03, 6:00 PMGrace Capital Church, 542 Pembroke St, Pembroke, NH 03275, USAAccording to Pew 2017, NH is #50 in religious practice tied with MA (prayer and Bible reading) and #49 in church attendance (VT is #50), and making disciples is greatly lacking. We know we are unable to change this problem, but we are coming to offer our lives (Rom 12:1) in worship and in prayer.
- Sun 04 Jun04SunJunCovenant Worship Service/Morning Star Baptist ChurchJun 04, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMMorning Star Baptist Church, 1257 Blue Hill Avenue, Mattapan, MA 02126, USAJoin us for a night of unity and worship as we celebrate the covenant between Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and Black ministry leaders at Morning Star Baptist Church and will include speakers and music from the seminary and congregations who have signed the covenant.
- Jun 10, 10:00 AMMount Hope Christian Center, 3 McGinnis Dr, Burlington, MA 01803, USAJoin church missions leaders and Perspectives alumni from across New England to be inspired and equipped by Dr. Paul Borthwick, to better undertake unique task of mobilizing the New England church for participation in the Great Commission today!
- Thu 15 Jun15ThuJunSaving Your Marriage Before it Starts/Online ClassJun 15, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMOnline ClassAre you preparing for your wedding or looking for an ideal wedding gift for that couple heading down the aisle? Let us prepare you for your marriage. SYMBIS is a faith-based marriage prep program that has helped tens of thousands of couples start their journey together on the best possible foot!
- Sun 18 Jun18SunJunJoni & Friends New England Family Retreat 1/Barbara C. Harris CampJun 18, 12:00 PM – Jun 22, 12:00 PMBarbara C. Harris Camp, 108 Wally Stone Ln, Greenfield, NH 03047, USAThis five-day Family Retreat offers a haven for families living with disability. In a fully accessible camp environment, families who have an adult loved one with a disability find rejuvenation and encouragement in Christ. Join as a family or volunteer with us!
- Wed 21 Jun21WedJunEvergreen One Day/Valley Community Baptist ChurchJun 21, 9:00 AM – 3:20 PMValley Community Baptist Church, 590 W Avon Rd, Avon, CT 06001, USACome and engage in critical conversations about Spiritual Formation, Effective Communication, Kingdom Leadership, and Spiritual Friendship. Experience a series of masterclasses and interactive learning spaces, and set the course for your health as a leader in the months and years ahead!
- Thu 22 Jun22ThuJunEmpowered: A 3DM Prayer & Worship Event/Victory Point MinistriesJun 22, 6:00 PM – Jun 24, 12:00 PMVictory Point Ministries, 11530 Ransom St, Holland, MI 49424, USA3DM is leaning into radical prayer & fasting. This is a retreat for those wanting to seek Jesus & encounter the Holy Spirit. It's not just for your pastor or leaders around you. If you're wanting to seek Jesus and worship - this is for you!
- Jun 24, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PMGordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, 130 Essex St, South Hamilton, MA 01982, USAExplore God's heart for immigrant and refugees in our world today by searching the stories of immigration in the Bible. This conference seeks to empower pastors and Christian leaders with tools to positively and proactively serve their immigrant communities, and to mobilize Christian leaders.
- Jul 20, 11:30 AMPioneer Valley Church of Christ, 85 Montcalm St, Chicopee, MA 01020, USAIt doesn’t matter how big or small your city is - it's full of people who matter to God. And knowing as much as you can about the city where you minister, and the people who live in it, allows you to better know the heartbeat of your flock and to serve their needs with love and greater focus.
- Jul 30, 2:00 PM – 9:30 PMCoe Memorial Park, 101 Litchfield St, Torrington, CT 06790, USABring your family and friends and join us for a day of fun in the park with food trucks, face painting, music and more as The Underground NE raises community awareness with their partners at Love146.
- Thu 03 Aug03ThuAugSoulfest/Topsfield FairgroundsAug 03, 10:30 AM – Aug 05, 11:00 PMTopsfield Fairgrounds, 207 Boston St, Topsfield, MA 01983, USAThe purpose of SoulFest is to celebrate God’s love and encourage all who attend to live from the inside out as soul-connected, risk-taking Believers in God’s love. A clearer understanding of God’s love will increase our capacity to love ourselves and our neighbors! Join us for this summer festival!
- Aug 03, 12:00 PM – Aug 04, 12:00 PMOnline Conference, Multiple LocationsNew England Churches will host GLS 2023 with live broadcasts, where world-class leaders will share their insights for growing your leaders to support our kingdom work. Afterwards, Vision New England offers complementary Leadership Workshops to accelerate individual implementation of these learnings.
- Sun 13 Aug13SunAugJoni & Friends New England Family Retreat 2/Barbara C. Harris CampAug 13, 12:00 PM – Aug 17, 12:00 PMBarbara C. Harris Camp, 108 Wally Stone Ln, Greenfield, NH 03047, USAThis five-day Family Retreat offers a haven for families living with disability. In a fully accessible camp environment, families who have an adult loved one with a disability find rejuvenation and encouragement in Christ. Join as a family or volunteer with us!
- Sun 20 Aug20SunAugJoni & Friends New England Family Retreat 3/Barbara C. Harris CampAug 20, 12:00 PM – Aug 24, 12:00 PMBarbara C. Harris Camp, 108 Wally Stone Ln, Greenfield, NH 03047, USAThis five-day Family Retreat offers a haven for families living with disability. In a fully accessible camp environment, families who have an adult loved one with a disability find rejuvenation and encouragement in Christ. Join as a family or volunteer with us!
- Oct 07, 9:30 AMOnline ClassesUsing cognitive-behavioral and biblical principles, this unique class will help men to get the respect that they need in a healthier way. Sometimes as men our anger gets the best of us. Perhaps to the point of disrupting our life. Sometimes we need extra support to transform our anger and heal.
- Tue 17 Oct17TueOctBoston RELATE One Day/Lifesong ChurchOct 17, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMLifesong Church, 65 Gilmore Dr, Sutton, MA 01590, USALifesong Church is honored to host you and your team at the 2023 Boston RELATE One Day in association with ARC! As always, our time together will provide opportunity for us to worship collectively, build relationships, learn from impactful leaders, all while having fun together!
WE'RE GRATEFUL TO OUR SPONSORS!