2016-17 Advanced Coaching Network
Do you have a working knowledge of your church systems and are you looking for tools to implement at a tactical level? The Advanced Coaching Network is devoted to helping you focus particularly on your church, spending time on the questions and issues unique to your implementing the systems that help your church grow qualitatively and quantitatively.
We will continue to learn about implementing church systems as well as hear from guest communicators that will provide advanced coaching on leadership topics central to your leadership and church health.
The Advanced Coaching Cohort meets at the Hampton Inn in Nashua, NH every other month for two days with an overnight stay starting in September. We have secured a great overnight room rate for those traveling from a distance needing to spend the night. Spend two days working on your church not at your church.
How it Works:
- Cohort meets every other month for two days with an overnight stay starting in September (9/26-27, 11/14-15, 1/16-17, 3/13-14)
- Day one we meet: 10:00am-4:00pm (Dinner at 6:30pm)
- Day two we meet: 9:00am-3:00pm
- We meet at the Hampton Inn
; 407 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH
- Investment is $125 per month (12 payments) or $1500 per participant
- Bring an additional participant for only $385
NOTE: Scholarships are available. When registering, request to be considered.
- All books required for reading
- Lunch and dinner on day one
- Breakfast and lunch on day two
- Snacks through out the day
- Guest leaders at each session, bringing their perspectives and expertise
- One participant per church (1 additional participant only $385)
- Two tickets to The 2017 GO Conference
Click here to download a detailed course syllabus
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
For more information:
Call: (888) 853-9602